Last day to get in on this sweet deal.
I have had a few people ask me about what the minimum requirements are. Below you will find some information that tells you a bit more about what to expect if you become a demonstrator. Just a note: there are no obligations. You will not be penalized or owe money if you are unable to meet these requirements.
I am available to answers questions or help you until 5:30pm and again between 8pm-10pm (I have PSR tonight with the kids). Feel free to email me and leave me a good phone number for you and I will call you back as soon as possible. You may also call me directly at 314-803-9197.
Stampin’ Up!’s Demonstrator Starter Kit is completely customizable! Build your Starter Kit your way! For just $25, you get
- Your choice of up to $25 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products!
- A streamlined business supply pack! (box of annual catalogs, package of the current seasonal catalog, Getting Started DVD, Starter Kit Business Brick, Customer Postcards)
The Stampin’ Up! Career Plan illustrates all of the different ways
demonstrators can earn income. Here are some highlights of Stampin’
Up!’s generous Career Plan:
- Meet a low quarterly minimum of $300.
- As a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, keep 20 percent of the personal net sales you earn through workshop and customer direct sales!
- Earn an extra 10 percent instant income on your first order
of $150 or more when you place your order in the first 45 days of being a
Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. That means you can earn up to 30 percent
from your first order!
- Earn additional income (which we call volume rebate) on your monthly net sales of $400 or more. Together, your instant income and volume rebate can reach up to 40 percent of your personal sales a month!
- Earn free stamps within your first six months as a
demonstrator through our Stampin’ Start program-a program that helps you
establish a thriving career.
- Keep your personal monthly sales at $300 or more and recruit other demonstrators, and you’ll be eligible to earn commission on your recruits’ sales! (We call this downline overrides.) You’ll earn even higher commission as you achieve higher titles and as your sales increase. The Compensation Plan Table on this page illustrates how much you can earn through the Stampin’ Up! Career Plan.
- Earn cash bonuses, product bonuses, incentive trips, and other awards as you achieve success through our awards and recognition proram
Tomorrow I will post pictures of the next Scrap Class! I *love* it and hope that you will too! See you then!
Click the box below to go to my website. You will find more information about being a demonstrator as well as all of the current Stampin’ Up! promotions!