Here is a project that I completed for an order recently. I made 5 each of 5 different items. I hope that these little presents make some ladies feel appreciated!
Have you ever seen these little fruit cans treats? I created some of these YEARS ago. I was going through my stash trying to come up with some different packaging ideas and ran across just what I needed! I had a few of these cans and they were screaming for some attention.
I don’t know if our stores still sell fruit in these little cans. I better check that out because I used all but one that I had tucked away.
(1) With a can opener take off the bottom of the can. I used (and bought especially for this project but still use regularly) a Pampered Chef can opener because it takes off the whole lid and doesn’t leave that sharp edge.
(2) Empty the contents. Wash out your can and dry.
(3) Fill your can with small goodies. For these little cuties I bought some Easter Hershey Kisses and Miniature Hershey Bars. I also added a bit of crinkled hot pink paper to the can (that will be on the bottom once opened).
(4) Use Crystal Effects (I’ll put a link below) to attach the bottom lid to the can.
(5) Decorate as desired. I used a 1 3/4″ x 8″ piece of Designer Series Paper attached with Sticky Strip. I also used some ribbon and created a stamped tag (die cut with framelits).
Now, you tell me…who would NOT love to receive a gift in a can? I love it! I hope that they are not too afraid to open them up! lol
I used a retired stamp set. I also used the Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon
(it’s on the Clearance Rack now so, it’s NOT $9.99 it is only $3.99 and
only available while supplies last).
Supplies that you can find in my Online Store: