Today I am sharing another card created with the brand new stamp set, “Freaky Friends”. I shared a card last Friday using this same set. Put “Freaky Friends” on your MUST-BUY list and you can create very quick but oh-so-cute cards and treats!
|Materials used are listed at the bottom of today’s post!|
- Cut Bermuda Bay card stock to 4.25″ x 11″
- Score card base at 5.5″ (on the long side)
- Cut DSP (designer series paper) to 4″ x 5.25″ and adhere to your card stock base
- Stamp your images onto Whisper White card stock using markers for monsters and Staz-On for cat
- Punch out your images with the 1.25″ circle punch
- Punch 3 Basic Black circles with the 1-3/8″ circle punch
- Attach Black circles onto your card with SNAIL. I laid them out first to get them centered/even.
- Stamp greeting with Staz-On
- Adhere your monster images with Stampin’ Dimensionals
You are finished! Super easy and ultra cute!
Holiday Catalog ordering begins tomorrow!!
Click on images for easy online ordering! Freaky Friends Stamp Set and Motley Monsters DSP available tomorrow, August 28th!