Hello! I just have to say that yesterday’s temps didn’t make it to 77 degrees. It was such a gorgeous day (even though it rained). I know that there are many out there that REALLY enjoy the warmer weather but, I am not one of them. 🙂 This coming weekend is looking like MY ideal temperature–HIGH of 70!! Woo Hoo!! Are you sad to see Summer end? Sorry. This girl is welcoming the cooler weather with open arms.
BIG NEWS Announcement is at the bottom of today’s post!
So in light of the cooler temperatures, I have created yet another Halloween project that is so easy to do. Have you realized that Halloween is NEXT month? You will only need a few supplies to complete this adorable treat including the Labels Framelits
Let’s check it out…
Cute! right?! I love this treat tag! It’s perfect for adding to a little something for school parties, friends, neighbors, co-workers, or even easy enough to add to treats that you hand out on Halloween night. I do not get many kids at my door so, this treat idea is perfect!!
Like I said, you only need a few supplies and you will be creating in minutes!
- Run a piece of Motley Monsters designer paper through your Big Shot with the largest Label Framelits.
- Score 1″ from the center (on both the left and right side of the center).
- Fold on the score lines and place your candy inside. I used a Reese’s Peanut Butter PUMPKIN.
- Wipe a small piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock with your Embossing Buddy then stamp your image from the Merry Everything using Whisper White Craft Ink.
- Now heat emboss with your heat tool.
- Punch out your tag with the Note Tag Punch.
- Using a small circle punch go ahead and punch a hole at the top of your tag.
- Thread a piece of Rich Razzleberry cotton ribbon through the holes of your designer paper. Tie into a bow.
You now have a super duper cute treat for anyone special!
Below are the items that I used to complete this project. Click on an item(s) and you can purchase right from my Stampin’ Store. Plus, you can purchase the stamps and the punch together at a 15% discount!! Score!
Enter the current Hostess Code when placing your order (don’t use code if over $150) and you will be mailed a thank you from me!! Code is at the top right of my blog!
Thank you for making it to the end of today’s post! Here is my BIG NEWS:
I am so excited to share that I have filmed my FIRST video! Whew. I did it! I finally jumped in with both feet. I am still v-e-r-y much learning the how to’s of putting together a great video. But hey, I gotta start some where. You will want to check back tomorrow for my Very First Merry Monday Video! Yep, Merry Monday is back and will now have an accompanying video! I hope that you enjoy this feature. I hope that you will come back tomorrow!!
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday…