Happy Saturday!! I have a quick post for you today on a simple Christmas card.
You will be able to crank out a bunch of these in no time!
Supplies you will need:
- Cut your Crumb Cake cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″ (score @5 1/2″). Cut your Whisper White layer to 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- Punch a 2″ circle in lower right of card.
- Stamp your snowflakes on both the card base and the inside layer. I set my layer inside to see where I wanted to stamp those snowflakes.
- With your card closed stamp through the hole on the front to get your sentiment where you want it being careful not to move it while stamping. I didn’t attach it just in case I messed up (then I could flip it over and use the other side).
- Attach Whisper White layer into card.
- Using white gel pen “dot” the centers of all of your snowflakes on the outside of the card.
- Tie on your ribbon.
- Add a rhinestone to your snowflake that is on the inside of your card. You are finished!
Be sure to visit my YouTube Page! Subscribe while you are there.
I am posting a NEW Merry Monday video on Monday, November 10, 2014!
If you have any questions please be sure to leave a comment! If you need help ordering you may EMAIL ME and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Have a great day!