I am having some more fun with this One Tag Fits All stamp set. I have said it already but, really this set is versatile. I have already created 2 birthday, 1 thank you, and 2 Valentine cards with this set. If you think about I have already paid for the set if you figure I would have had to spend $3 to $4 to purchase just ONE card (and I have to say that MY cards are better than a “store” bought one-that’s my opinion).
I created this card with a simple design in mind. With minimal embellishments I believe I still conquered a cute and stylish card.
- Cut Bermuda Bay cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″ and score at 5 1/2″.
- Run a 3 3/4″ x 5″ piece Pumpkin Pie cardstock through the Big Shot with the Decorate Dots embossing folder.
- Layer that embossed cardstock onto a piece of 3 3/8″ x 5 1/8″ Whisper White. Next, adhere those layers to the card base.
- Cut a piece of Designer Paper to 3 3/4″ x 3″ and adhere that over the embossed cardstock. Add a 3/8″ x 3″ piece of Coastal Cabana to cover the seam. Place two Candy Dots on the ends (they look like brads!)
- Stamp the “eat cake” image onto Whisper White cardstock, color image with Blendabilites then, punch it out with the Note Tag Punch. Punch another tag out of Coastal Cabana cardstock. Adhere those tags together slightly off center so that the blue sticks out on the left side of the white tag.
- Use dimensionals to adhere the tag to the card.
You have a completed card unless you decide to continue and add a little stamping to the inside of your card! 🙂
I hope that you enjoyed today’s card! Below are the supplies that I used to complete this project.
DON’T MISS OUT!! I don’t want you to miss an opportunity to get FREE stamps! Sale-A-Bration is underway, spend $50 and you get to choose an exclusive item for FREE! See those Sale-A-Bration items HERE!