This little cutie started out as a Jiffy Pop Popcorn (see picture below…do you remember these??). We had these as kids and I remember thinking how neat it was to “pop” our popcorn on the stove! Who wouldn’t like to receive this little guy with a BONUS gift card “popped” onto the back (sorry, couldn’t resist the pun). 🙂
- I traced the circle (the popcorn container) onto Whisper White cardstock however, when went to cut, I cut inside my line because it has to fit inside the black container.
- I used Basic Black to create his hat in two pieces (one for the brim and one for the top).
- I punched Basic Black circles to create his eyes and mouth.
- I cut a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock into a triangle for his nose. I sponged around that piece with Pumpkin Pie ink.
- Using Real Red cardstock I punched a few berries and sponged Real Red ink around them.
- I punched two large ovals out of Old Olive cardstock and then used a circle punch to create the holly. I sponged Old Olive ink around the holly for some dimension.
- Lastly, I created a little pouch for a gift card out of Real Red cardstock.
Hello! Welcome to any new visitors! Today I have taken a little detour and have decided not to post a card for Merry Monday. Instead, I decided to show you a little treat that I am making for my craft shows and customers. I created Reindeer Food. Yep, even the reindeer get a little something special on Christmas Eve here at my house. 🙂
Here is today’s Merry Monday video #8:
If you have any questions or would like to place an order you can email me and I will gladly help you in any way that I can!
Have you missed other Merry Monday videos? Click HERE to watch and you can subscribe to my channel so that you do not miss out again! 🙂
Here are the supplies that I used to create my version of Reindeer Food:
FREE Designer Series Paper for 6 months? Yes, FREE! If you join the Stampin’ Up! family by October 31st you will receive a free pack of paper each month for 6 months!!! Contact me with any questions that you have or, visit THIS PAGE for more details on becoming part of my team (you can sign up right there IF you want to). NO commitments. I am NOT pushy. You can sign up for the discount or to make it a business!